Mahalo for Your Contribution...
There are so many people who are now contributing to our Kuau Bayview community that a page was needed to convey all the thanks that are in order...
- Mahalo to Luba Reeves for making everything possible. Without her quiet strength in standing up for truth & light, nothing good could have happened in KB at all.
- Mahalo to HC&S for donating the beautiful boulders that grace our rock garden.
- Mahalo to Mr Horiuchi for contributing the hearts and flowers that are the groundcover used throughout the landscaping. Here is the thank you card we gave him on 10-25-13 signed by as many people as could fit on the card.
- Mahalo to Dan Judson for donating all the Agave that are a key element in the landscaping.
- Mahalo to Ann Pitcaithley for donating all the Moses in a Basket plants that edge the gardens, & for time spent sweeping & weeding.
- Mahalo to Tom Atkins for taming our Retention Basin, restructuring the KB irrigation system, and cataloging our plants.
- Mahalo to Michael Marrs for giving us a big discount on top soil at his family's store, Marmac ACE Hardware.
- Mahalo to Max Hurd for helping me cut a huge Bougainvillea when I was feeling overwhelmed during the clearing of the Lae St hillside, & for help planting.
- Mahalo to Roland Sprecher who came to my rescue at 11pm & helped move the huge weed tree off Lae St to the Retention Basin. Would have been there all night.
- Mahalo to the Alturas & Lamberts for their patience during the building of the rock wall and subsequent landscaping.
- Mahalo to Luba Reeve's Board for allowing the Lae St rock wall to be built. This will continue to benefit the neighborhood long after we are dead and gone.
- Mahalo to Ricky Leaaetala for building such a beautiful rock wall in record time and for such a good price.
- Mahalo to all the people inside & outside KB for their kind words and encouragement, which is what fuels the volunteers.
- Mahalo to Doug Muller for always sweeping up the leaves that collect along Kaiea Place. Everyone on the street appreciates it, I'm sure.